GripTools Remote 1.0
||Continue to app|
Using GripTools Remote you can wirelessly control "MAXON CINEMA 4D" with your iPhone or iPod touch. This version gives you the ability to control the editor camera. * Intuitively moving the editor camera during modeling or working on a scene * Controlling CINEMA 4D during presentations * A cool gadget: always fun FEATURES - Orbit around objects in your scene with the CINEMA 4D editor camera - Interactive 3D cube on iPhone/iPod touch, representing the orientation - Zoom slider on iPhone/iPod touch - Multi-touch interface, enabling directional movements - Uses WiFi, for a great operating range - Easy automatic connection - Dedicated plugin for CINEMA 4D making optimal use of the C4D environment. REQUIREMENTS - iPhone or iPod touch running iPhone OS 3.0 and up - MAXON CINEMA 4D R11.0 and up - Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - ** The GripTools Remote plugin for CINEMA 4D ** - Mac and iPhone or iPod touch must be connected to the same WiFi network ** The GripTools Remote plugin for CINEMA 4D be found at: http://www.frieslandav.com Maxon CINEMA 4D can be found at: http://www.maxon.net
About GripTools Remote
GripTools Remote is a free app for iOS published in the Office Suites & Tools list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops GripTools Remote is Friesland AV. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.
To install GripTools Remote on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2010-03-01 and was downloaded 30 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the GripTools Remote as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 357418727 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install GripTools Remote on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the GripTools Remote is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After GripTools Remote is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.